I just 5*ed you Mikmo. You're good people. Sorry it didn't help much. Someone must really hate you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I just 5*ed you Mikmo. You're good people. Sorry it didn't help much. Someone must really hate you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Ive got less that you MikMo, dont worry about it.
Rectified. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Had to return the favor.
I've made enough folks mad that mine, like Mo's, isn't going to go up any, just down. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Thanks, but please, no "sympathy stars", anyone. As for the Fizz, Union Man, love to go, but the boys are coming over tomorrow night. Guess Hernandez will have to wait.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Your welcome Mikmo just paying ya back for what ya did for me a couple of years ago when our Dawgs played at RC!
free like OJ all day
Yeah I bet them dawgs got whooped by the Cove!
Union is wishin for a fast consolidation. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'd still like a shot at a few more "Eagles Nests" while my boys are playin' . I'd hate to see this bunch split up , but I guess if it comes, it comes. Satan get out your heater, Reagan find the fuel.
You're gonna have to refresh my memory about that one. And as for that night, Union Man, I think the Dawgs came to the Pasture that night and cleaned house!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks